Work with us! Gynuity Health Projects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Assistant for Contracts and Administration
- Commensurate with experience and training; excellent benefits
Assistance with administration and coordination of sub-contracts, grants and related items, as well as general administrative assistance. This staff member reports to the Sr. Director of Finance & Administration.
- Provide administrative and technical assistance to Sr. Director of Finance and Administration.
- Assist with development, negotiation and approval of sub-contracts and consultancy contracts.
- Maintain records of grants, including specific donor compliance requirements, and deliverables , reporting and payment schedules.
- Maintain organizational Record Management System for clinical studies.
- Review financial reports and invoices from sub-contractors and consultants for accuracy and contractual compliance and coordinate payment approval process.
- Maintain records of sub-contracts and consultancies, including invoices, issued and outstanding payments, and financial reporting.
- Assist with review of grant agreements and agreement negotiations with donors.
- Provide general administrative support and back up to Office Manager as needed.
- A combination of education and relevant experience.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent follow-through.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. Experience with QuickBooks a plus.
- Flexible, solution-oriented, resourceful with ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Professional attitude and a good sense of humor.
- Commitment to the goals of the organization.
- Language skills a plus.
Gynuity Health Projects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please submit Resume and Cover Letter with salary requirements to:
Please note that ONLY qualified applicants will be contacted.