Work with us! Gynuity Health Projects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Program Assistant (Full-time)
- Commensurate with experience and training; excellent benefits
The Program Assistant will provide assistance to Gynuity staff on a range of research projects related to women’s reproductive health issues, including postpartum hemorrhage, contraception, and medical abortion. The program assistant must be highly organized with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. We seek a flexible, open-minded individual with a strong commitment to women’s reproductive health issues, including safe abortion care.
- Provide administrative backup and technical assistance to staff, and general administrative support as assigned.
- Create databases and enter and clean data.
- Query study forms from sites and follow up queries with site staff.
- Backstop program staff in coordination of study sites (coordinate IRB approvals, maintain inventory of study supplies at sites).
- Assist in preparing materials for trainings for new study sites (formatting PowerPoint presentations, assembling study binders and participant folders).
- Assist in editing documents, manuscripts, and research tools.
- Assist with meeting planning (help in choosing venues, work on and communicate about logistics, help with participants’ reimbursements, prepare materials, etc.)
- Assist with travel arrangements (procure visas, complete conference registrations, compile itineraries, prepare materials, help with expense reimbursement submission).
- Produce graphics, tables, and spreadsheets for publication and presentation.
- Conduct library searches/literature reviews as needed.
- Assist with writing and gathering of content for distribution through Gynuity’s various communications channels (website, newsletter, social media).
- Minimum two years’ relevant work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. Experience with SPSS a plus.
- B.A. in related area.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with data management for research or evaluation projects desired.
- French or Spanish proficiency desired.
- Strong organizational skills and quick learner. Ability to juggle many tasks and prioritize accordingly.
Please submit Resume and Cover Letter with salary requirements to:
Please note that ONLY qualified applicants will be contacted.